1. It is not possible for the two’s complement value to be equal to the original value in any case.
6. What will be the value of the following Python expression?
7. Which of the following expressions can be used to multiply a given number ‘a’ by 4?
8. What will be the output of the following Python code if a=10 and b =20?
9. What is the two’s complement of -44?
Glasp is a social web highlighter that people can highlight and organize quotes and thoughts from the web, and access other like-minded people’s learning.